The Account Manager is responsible for acquiring new business and maintaining existing business for our Pipers® technology within the North American oil and gas industry. A successful candidate is a hunter with a results-oriented mindset and a passion for over achieving sales targets while exceeding customer expectations.
Ingu Solutions is a venture-funded, Calgary-based technology company that is creating positive change within the global oil and gas sector.
Our Pipers® technology provides oil and gas companies with immediate and affordable access to pipeline assets even in the most challenging conditions. This revolutionary technology uses miniaturized inline sensors to detect leaks, geometric defects, magnetic anomalies, and deposits that threaten pipeline performance and safety with zero-downtime. Pipers® eliminate the need for human intervention, reducing inspection costs, and strengthening preventive maintenance.
We offer a competitive compensation package and extended health benefits. Our office is located in downtown Calgary in a brick and beam work environment, and we have a culture that values flexibility, real work/life balance, and trust.
What you’ll do
- Achievement of both revenue and margin targets
- Creation and execution of account plans
- Maintain a very high frequency of client contact, funnel management, and activity management reporting
- Communicate with the internal team to ensure load coverage, proper service, available capacity and margins
What you bring
- 3+ years of account management experience (preferably in oil & gas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal driven and self-motivated
- You feel confident using programs like Zoho and LinkedIn
Where do you work
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.