Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for the management of outbound sales efforts designed to generate qualified leads for our Pipers® technology within the North American oil and gas industry. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, focused, and passionate about working in a fast moving Startup environment.
Ingu Solutions is a venture-funded, Calgary-based technology company that is creating positive change within the global oil and gas sector.
Ingu Solutions’ Pipers® technology provides oil and gas companies with immediate and affordable access to pipeline assets even in the most challenging conditions. This revolutionary technology uses miniaturized inline sensors to detect leaks, geometric defects and deposits that threaten pipeline performance and safety with zero-downtime. Pipers® eliminate the need for human intervention, and reducing inspection costs.
We offer a competitive compensation package and extended health benefits. Our office is located in downtown Calgary in a brick and beam work environment, and we have a culture that values flexibility, real work/life balance, and trust.
You have a positive attitude, competitive spirit, and superior interpersonal skills. You will be reaching out directly to our North American targets to identify customer fit, qualify them as leads, and engage with them in the first step of the sales cycle. We’re focused on making this role exciting, challenging, and rewarding. You will be working alongside the company founders and data scientists who will provide product insight and knowledge that will have you continuously learning. In the beginning, this will be solely a lead generation role.
This Sales Development Representative role is a full-time position with a starting salary based on experience plus commission.
What you’ll do
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging
- Support Ingu Solution’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Contacting prospective customers to educate them about our Pipers® technology and its applicable uses
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities including calls, emails, conversation notes, and follow-up activities within Zoho CRM
- Following up on marketing incentives and marketing leads
- Promote events, courses, continuing education and products to customers and prospects over the phone
What you bring
- You have the ability to think on your feet and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a go-getter attitude! “No” doesn’t stop you – it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You feel confident using programs like Zoho and Linked
Where do you work
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.